Dec 24, 2009



Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!

like Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time Is Here", this has become a staple during the Christmas Season...recorded the day after Christmas back in 07 with D-Major @ m3studios...

Jesus Is Coming

the beginning 4 the Church ya’ll
the new year starts 2day
it’s like the times square ball
when the baby Jesus lay

tis the month of the Feasts
so many I can’t keep count
Our Lady Of Guadalupe
Juan Diego there no doubt

my baby’s baking cookies
my children runnin round
Advent candle burning
Guaraldi getting down

keep ur eye on Jesus
like u keep ur eye on the star
the 3 kings r coming
Epiphany ain’t 2 far

get ur soul all ready
2 receive the Lord of Lords
practice all ur carols
better check out all the chords

Jesus is coming won’t u rejoice with me
an angel done told me in Bethelehem we’ll c
a brand new baby, the Prince of Peace He’ll b
everybody gaze upon the Lord, get down on ur knees!!!