May 27, 2008

Brothers and Sisters in Christ...
Speaking with a bass player friend of mine on Corpus Christi Sunday after a cool set, he asked how things were since i had not seen him in a while...i started speaking and blessing after blessing was coming out my mouth! The Lord has blessed me and my family with health, love, faith, gigs, family...so much 2 list. And almost immediately i know all the sins of my past and how i am thankful 2 God 4 His mercy. All i have is His from here on out. Of course my family, my 3 children pictured below, my marriage, all consecrated 2 God. The music in my life as u know, is also His. I do it 4 Him and with Him and in Him...everytime i sit at the piano or the drums i say a prayer and offer it up 2 Jesus. I know now that this gift of music is 4 His glory...so here is some glory from Holy Trinity Sunday on a gig with a native of my hometown Mr. Bill Bell...